Carrera Digital132 RTR - Lancia Beta Montecarlo Turbo Nurburgring 1980 No.14.
The Lancia Beta Montecarlo Turbo: An old-time classic
The Lancia Beta Montecarlo Turbo is a unique racing car, and in 1980 – after a break of eight years – it gave Lancia the chance to re-enter the world of motor racing. In the following two years the Lancia Beta Montecarlo Turbo was an all-round success, winning the World Endurance Championship twice in a row, as well as the race at the Nürburgring circuit in 1980.
Just like the classic
The Carrera DIGITAL 132 Lancia Beta Montecarlo Turbo ‘Lancia Italia, No. 14’, Nürburgring 1980 introduces a legend of traditional motor racing to home-based circuits everywhere. The 1:32-scale replica car shows exactly why it’s so popular at full scale. The stylish paintwork of the Lancia Beta Montecarlo Turbo catches the eye, as do the fully functional front, rear and brake lights. The slot car can be individually coded, digitally controlled and guarantees hours of driving fun.
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codeable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behaviour
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack
Use the CAR85309 guide keel for racing on Artin, SCX, Scalextric, or Ninco Track