Carrera Digital 124 Chevrolet Corvette C8.R Sebring No.3.
A racetrack beauty: Corvette C8.R
The Corvette Racing Chevrolet C8.R is a true champion. It's considered to be one of the most powerful GT cars ever produced. Bearing the number 3, the Corvette dominated the first third of the race in the GTLM class at the Sebring circuit - and led the entire field for the first three hours. Ultimately, only an emergency braking manoeuvre and the resultant pit-stop enabled the BMW Team RLL BMW M8 GTE with the no.25 to finish the race at the top of the podium - just one step above the amazing Chevrolet. The Corvette C8.R is a perfect opportunity to show off your refined racing skills and thrills to the trackside crowd.
Scintillating racing with the American champion
The Carrera DIGITAL 124 Chevrolet Corvette C8.R No.3 slotcar excites every fan with its front, rear, brake lights and flashing lights, and its Chevrolet-licensed true-to-the-original detailed finish. The 1:24-scale Corvette can be individually coded, has digital controls and guarantees unbeatable driving thrills for everyone.
Carrera Digital 1/24 benefits at a glance
- Lane changes and overtaking at the touch of a button
- Up to 4 vehicles on a track at the same time
- Depending on the driver’s ability and skill, the speed can individually adjusted with up to 10 levels
- Simple vehicle coding using the manual control unit
- Perfect sliding and drifting
- Predominantly with front and rear lighting
- Vehicles can be used on EXCLUSIVE (analogue)