Carrera Digital 132 BMW M4 GT3 BMW M Motorsport No.1 2021.
1/32 scale slot car.
The new BMW M4 GT3 'BMW M Motorsport, No.1' from the 2021 racing season is a genuine head-turner. It's even bigger than the predecessor, the M6 GT3, and now records a length of 5.02 metres, a width of 2.04 metres and a wheelbase of 2.917 metres. The stunning livery features black, red and blue elements on a white background. The BMW debuted in the seventh race of the NLS season, driven by Phillipp Eng and Augusto Farfus. Soon after joining the SPX class, the newcomer was a serious contender.
A cheetah in the stable
The Carrera DIGITAL 132 BMW M4 GT3 'BMW M Motorsport, No.1', 2021 slotcar introduces a successful newcomer. On top of its attractive design, this car excites with front, rear and brake lights. The slotcar can be individually coded, has digital controls and the originally-licensed replica guarantees unbeatably authentic racing fun for you, your family and your friends.
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codeable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behaviour
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack