Carrera Digital 132 132 Plymouth Roadrunner No.25.
1/32 slot car model.
Brutal racetrack muscle-power
The Plymouth Roadrunner, named after the Chuck Jones cartoon character, is a perfect example of the US Muscle Car breed. In the early 70s the speedy roadrunner was also in action on Nascar circuits. In the 1971 and 1972 seasons the US driver Cerry Ezra ‘Jabe’ Thomas sat at the wheel of this no.25 roadrunner.
Cult 70s car on Carrera racing circuits
The cult 70s powerhouse with the eye-catching red paintwork down the sides channels Nascar race excitement onto Carrera tracks. This car can be digitally controlled and individually coded, while faithfully-replicated details ensure the Carrera DIGITAL 132 model looks just like the original.
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codeable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behaviour
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares parts